Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Afternoon Shots

Miss Kidd came in to read Alphabet Mystery to us.  I hadn't planned it, but as we read we found that x was the missing letter in the book and x is the letter of the week for us.  Man I'm a great teacher!


Centers often becomes a "fly by the seat of your pants" time for me.  Today's brilliant last minute decision was to make a graph based on which of the 3 Corduroy books they liked the best.  They were to draw a picture and explain why they liked it.  As you can see an overwhelming amount of the class prefered A Pocket for Corduroy.  They were swayed by the snow scene.


1 comment:

leslie.kidd said...

I know, I loved how X was the letter! Soo cool! You are an AMAZING teacher! :) I love coming and reading to your class! Let me know when I can take over :)