Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I found another BSF-er

So I've been going to this care group where we are reading books towards our ACSI credentialing.  A couple of the girls from our church have joined as well as a couple of people from the school.  One of the girls (from the church) was mentioning having taught a Bible Study.  Nothing new there, lots of people do.  She mentioned as an example studying a chapter of Romans and then clarified to say the first ten verses.  My interest was piqued.  Who does a study on ten verses for kids?  She mentioned having an aim for the evening...and when the words "discussion questions" came out of her mouth I knew for sure.  She was a children's leader!  I didn't get a chance to chat about the specifics, but believe me, it will come up again.

No comments: